MySRUC App – 5 Things You Need To Know
The new MySRUC app launches on Wednesday 25th September and it’s designed to make organising your student life a whole lot easier.
Here are 5 things you need to know about the app.
- MySRUC is an app\website for students and lecturers at Scotland’s Rural College (SRUC).
2. MySRUC is your go-to app for your learning and education experience.
3. The MySRUC provides an easy-to-use and personalised system to help you to manage your learning at SRUC. The app provides you with everything you need in one place and notifications to keep you updated,
4. The MySRUC app synchronises with the MySRUC desktop site, providing access to the same apps and data. For a seamless experience – any changes you make to the mobile dashboard on your desktop will be synced to the mobile app to make personalisation super-easy.
5. Features include:
- Details of your assignments and courses.
- Notification of assignment deadlines and grades.
- Full access to timetables so you can see where you need to be and when, as well as notifications if anything changes.
- Email – access to a light version of your mail client so you can keep track of emails
- Access to student and IT support